- Maximum HP = 18 at level 6
- Respawns when HP=0, or by leaving the map, or by issuing respawn command.
- Respawning restores HP to maximum. You can restore 3 HP to your health via eating 'Chicken' available from Home section of the shop.
- Hostile NPCs do 0..12 HP damage per hit. No armor.
- Can not do damage without a weapon equipped.
- Weapons do 1-10 HP damage per hit and can hit multiple enemies at once.
- Inventory holds 250 items.
- Items can not be unintentionally lost (by dying, for example).
- Characters carry gold and plat(inum).
- There is a gold timer for the amount of gold collected per 45 minute cycle.
- The shop interface is always available.
Note: details are based on in-game experiments and may be imprecise.
- Speeds in x and y directions are independent, meaning that they are not adjusted for diagonal movement.
- Horizontal speed is not affected by climbing, falling, or attacking.
Speed depends on the material being walked on:
- approx. 5.5 spans per second normally
- 2x normal on road blocks
- 1/2 normal on sand blocks
Climbing and Falling
- Characters can walk over physical obstacles of 8 pixels, but not 10 pixels.
- They can walk while falling.
- Descent speed while falling is 3/4 of walking speed.
Player characters do not begin falling until completely past any supporting ground.
This means that they fall at a different distance from the edge depending on which direction they go, because they are 12 pixels wide in the X direction but practically flat in the Y direction.
This together with the fall:walk speed ratio and maximum climbable height tells us how high the character can land after "fall-walking" across a gap.
Where "gap" is the number of cells:
|Direction of travel||Relative Maximum Landing Height (pixels)|
|Y||north/south||8 - ( gap x 12 )|
|X||east/west||17 - ( gap x 12 )|
Characters can not move through solid obstacles.
- The character graphic is on the front face of the hitbox.
- The main body shape is fixed relative to the hitbox, while arms and feet vary.
- The horizontal offset is the same regardless of the character's direction, not flipped.
- The hotspot is where the character's location matches the world pixel coordinates.
Special case: They can climb through a diagonal join walking north or south, but not reliably. This behaviour is not confirmed as a permanent feature and might be 'fixed' in future.